2022 INTERNATIONAL SUMMER DANCE INTENSIVE
June 6-24 + July 18-August 12
- Ages 8-22
- 7 levels
- Choose 1-7 weeks
- Housing and some scholarships available
Week 1: June 6-10
Week 2: June 13-17
Week 3: June 20-24
Week 4: July 18-22
Week 5: July 25-29
Week 6: Aug 1-5
Week 7: Aug 8-12
TDC’s 14th Annual International Summer Intensive once again brings together star educators and students from across America and the world!
Since 2009, TDC’s Summer Intensive has been a transformative part of thousands of children’s training – many whose lives changed entirely, whether they stayed with us for year round-training, or returned to their home school.
Plan to join The Dallas Conservatory in 2022 whether it’s for a week, or all summer!! We promise that you will LOVE it!!
TDC SI 2022 DETAILS
- Choose 1-7 weeks
- Intensives run June 6-24 and July 18- Aug 12
- 1 week $695 as space permits, 2-3 weeks $675, 4 weeks $650 (Registration/Auditions Fee $65)
- Ages 6-22
- 7 levels Beginning through Professional
- 10 World-class Guest Faculty members teach week-long (Top 2 levels only – privates may be available)
- Multi-award-winning TDC Faculty led by TDC Director Jacqueline Porter teach beginning, intermediate and privates.
- You may elect to dance up to 8 hrs/day!!
- Regular schedule is 5 hrs daily of ballet, pointe, variations and contemporary styles with Pas de Deux, Character and Pilates for upper levels.
- Housing (3 great options)
- International students welcomed
- Some male scholarships available
- Limited female scholarships to those of outstanding merit
Summer '22 Faculty
Alexei Moskalenko, Classical Ballet + Pas De Deux – YAGP Associate Artistic Director and Master Faculty/Judge Continue Reading >
Karin Averty, Classical Ballet – Year-round Faculty at American Ballet Theatre’s JKO School, and Summer Faculty at Boston Ballet School, Rock School, Ballet West Continue Reading >
Kathryn Morgan, Classical Ballet – Former NYCB soloist, Miami City Ballet soloist, Continue Reading >
George Birkadze, Classical Ballet – Mr. Birkadze specializes in all areas of classical dance and choreography. He is highly regarded for his coaching of both female and male advanced students, his pupils continue to seek his guidance as they join the most prestigious companies and schools around the world. Continue Reading >
Ashley Ellis, Classical Ballet – American Ballerina, Ashley Ellis stepped down as Principal Dancer of Boston Ballet in May of 2021, to take on the role of Associate Director of the Classical Training Program at TDC. Continue Reading >
Jacqueline Porter, Classical Ballet – Founding Artistic Director of TDC; 7-time recipient of YAGP Outstanding School Award; 2-time recipient of YAGP Outstanding Teacher Award; trained 100+ soloist and ensemble winning dancers since 2010 Continue Reading >
MORE FACULTY TBA
YOUNG ARTISTS INTENSIVES 2022
June 27-July 1 + July 5-8 + July 11-15
9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
FRISCO June 13- 17 + July 25-29
9:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Designed for the emerging artist to grow in technique, artistry, and confidence. Dancers will hone their skills with daily classes in Ballet, Jazz, Contemporary, Musical Theater, Acro, Tumbling and Hip Hop. Take your dancer to the next level, with incredible and inspiring classes from top TDC Faculty. Class placement will be determined by skill level at the beginning of the week. Ages 6-10
2022 Dates to be Announced Soon!!
Take daily contemporary class with our exceptional contemporary faculty. Past faculty includes, Dwight Rhoden, Alicia Graf Mack, Drew Jacoby, Tokyo and Desmond Richardson.
$250-350 per student per week depending on program length.
For consideration please submit an online audition.
PAST GUEST FACULTY INCLUDES:
- Molly Long, Choreographer, and teacher with Dance Precisions, Founder of Project 21
- Misha Tchoupakov, AGP Rehearsal Director/Master Faculty/Judge; Faculty Member, University of North Carolina School of the Arts (UNCSA)
- Natalya Lushina Zeiger, Former Bolshoi Ballet soloist, The Rock School top faculty member, YAGP Master Faculty/Judge
- Nick Palmquist, New York’s hottest contemporary teacher at STEPS on Broadway
- Karine Plantadit, YAGP, Tony Award-nominated dancer and actress, Alvin Ailey Soloist
- Alicia Graf Mack, Juilliard Director of Dance; former Alvin Ailey principal
- Wes Chapman, YAGP Master Faculty/Judge; former ABT Studio Company Director
- Nilas Martins, Former Principal Dancer NYCB, YAGP Judge
- Scott Fowler, Master Faculty/Judge American Dance Awards, LA Dance Magic, Movin’ Out, Jerome Robbins’ Broadway, Chicago the Movie
- Carlos Dos Santos, International Master Teacher and Choreographer
- Katrina Killian, Leading Faculty, SAB; former New York City Ballet soloist
- Francisco Gella, Francisco Gella Danceworks; award-winning choreographer
- Jeff Rogers, YAGP Master Faculty/Judge; Company Teacher Ballet West
- Francois Perron, Leslie Browne, Willdabeast, Tokyo, and more
- TDC Faculty and TDC Regular Guest Faculty