The Dallas Conservatory's Year-End Recital
DALLAS + FRISCO CAMPUS RECITAL
We are looking to another great year of recital portraits!
When: April 18-21 and April 25-28
Where: The Dallas Conservatory, 7979 Inwood Road, Upstairs in Studio C
Cost: $30 for a 5 minute time slot for one costume.
- To book your session, click on the booking link AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE and choose a day/time slot. You will be asked to pay for your sessions ($30/time slot) to finalize your reservation. Session fees reserve your dancer’s time slot and serves as a product credit that you can apply to prints and digital files. You will receive a “coupon code” via email when you receive your proofs. Your session fee will be deducted from your order once it is entered at checkout.
- One time slot = one costume. You will need to book one time slot per costume that you want photographed. In the past, it has worked best when you book multiple sessions with an empty time slot in between each of your time slots so you don’t waste shooting time by changing your costumes.
- WEEKEND SLOTS/CONFLICTING DANCE CLASSES: If your dancer has dance class and you want to have their pictures made before or after their class, that’s great! Please leave at least 20 minutes before or after the session/class just in case we run a few sessions behind. We try our best to stay on schedule, but sometimes the schedule can fluctuate 10-15 minutes if our younger dancers are having a hard time in front of the camera. We appreciate your patience so we can provide all dancers with fantastic portraits.
- We love photographing siblings! If you have 2 dancers (one costume each), you will need to book two sessions back to back. We are happy to photograph them individually and together. You will need to book the same number of time slots as dancers.
- Parent Policy: In order to keep our staff and dancers safe and healthy, parents will not be able to come in the room during the dancer’s portrait session. You are welcome to watch your dancer through the window!
- Rescheduling/Cancellation policy: We understand that plans change. If you need to reschedule/cancel your portrait session for any reason, please reschedule/cancel THROUGH YOUR SESSION CONFIRMATION EMAIL before May 1 at midnight. Full refunds will be given if done by May 1 at midnight. If the dancer does not show up for their session or if LGP is not notified by midnight on May 1, refunds will not be given.
- These dates are our only dates available for sessions. If you are unavailable for these dates and are interested in a session, please email lauren@
laurenguyphotography and we will contact you if we open up a makeup day.
How Does It Work?
- Book your session through OUR BOOKING LINK and mark your calendar!
- Organize and pack all of your dancer’s belongings the day before your session. Don’t forget their costume, tights, dance shoes, hair spray, makeup and any props they might have for their recital dance.
- It’s PICTURE DAY! Make sure to show up with plenty of time before your session. We will call dancers in the studio one at a time and capture them in their beautiful dance costumes! Parents will be allowed to watch through the window. If your little dancer is hesitant about having their pictures made, don’t worry! Lauren is a mom of 3 young kids and is a former dance teacher and knows how to get kids to relax and have fun! Lollipops always help too!
- Receive your proofs via EMAIL: You will receive your proofs by May 10 via email. This email will include your link, password and coupon code. You will have 2 weeks to place your order. Make sure to check your spam/junk folders if you do not hear from us by May 10. Coupon codes must be entered at checkout or refunds will not be given.
- Receive your products! All prints will be mailed directly to your home in 1-2 weeks after your order is placed. All digital files will be received 1-2 days after your order is placed.